Complementary Businesses – Do They Exist?
Why should I even be contemplating discussing this subject line?
Well actually the reasons just happen to be many… and varied & here’s WHY!!!…
- One of the first rules… or “Commandments”… of online business building is not to dabble your toes into too many business opportunities which come your way when you are first getting started… … these business opportunities are money and time wasters… aimed at the inexperienced or “newbie” online business builder and are known in the industry as “shiney objects”. The temptation to pick them up is to be avoided at all costs (both… financially and of time)
- That said, there are occasions when a business opportunity comes along which… just feels right. On these rare occasions it pays to take take a step back… take a deep breath…and start some research into the business opportunity. Find out as much as you can about the offer… especially find out about the people in the background who are promoting the business. No… not the people promoting the deal to you... the people who are the principal “Team Leaders” in the “up-line”. Do your… Due Diligence on the business, its foundation and the people running the show. Better still, if you know someone you can trust who has already become involved… or if you can contact one of the Team Leaders or trust them because of their reputation in the industry… make contact for a positive recommendation.
- If… and only if… you are satisfied with what you see following your preliminary investigations, take the initial step to get the “low down” on what is on offer. If you are building a home business already… one of the most important initial considerations is… compatibility between your existing business and the proposed new business… i.e… do they complement each other? If they do then life will be easier if you can use similar strategies in the promotion of both your businesses.
- Look for legitimate businesses… with legitimate… industry recognised Team Leader involvement… which have tried and tested… robust business building systems built into them
- Oh!… and make sure the system has all of the Marketing Training/Education Modules included as part of the “Back Office” deal… the last thing you need is finding out that you need to shell out $thousands$ on additional training before you can even get started.
All of this seems pretty obvious to those of us who have done the hard yards and learned by experience… i.e. “the hard way”.
However, having “been there/done that”… retrospectively it’s easy to see how it all happens and if I can save someone the heartache with this blog, then… “job done”!
Like you, I get home business offers and marketing software deals across my desk on a daily basis… many of which on the surface look great… but I don’t even look at them… Why?… because I don’t need to any more.
You see… I have two home/online businesses which I have put through the ringer of due diligence … both are very legitimate and are completely complimentary to one another.
Both have respected top (6 & 7 $figure earner) industry entrepreneurs as Team Leaders/Business Associates acting as Mentors within each of the businesses.
They have full involvement in the Education and Training side and are also involved in the development of the respective unique business development systems which are incredibly well produced… offering all of the educational and business development/system tools needed to successfully market a home business.
Am I going to introduce them to you?… well yes I am… but not in detail. If you are really interested you should follow the links provided below.
Am I going to recommend them to you as such?… well… yes I am and here’s why…
One business generates an recurring sustainable income from e-commerce based upon the shopping habits of customer members who generate genuine cash-back on everything they buy online. One of the many nice touches is that these customer members can shop online at many of their favourite stores that they would shop at in any case.
My other business is in the niche market of gold bullion acquisition as a means of hedging my earnings against the deflation of currency (o.e. the $$$) by exchanging dollars for gold bullion… not in huge unaffordable amounts… but by affordable 1 gram bullion at a time.
This second business allows me to convert the (decreasing value $$$$’s) profits I make from my first business into Gold Bullion (increasing value real currency) gold bullion in a way that also generates a sustainable income for me.
My first businesses is in the viral niche of e-commerce/online shopping as a Business Associate Team Leader with DubLi Inc.
DubLi Inc is a publicly listed company with a list of top Executives to make your jaw drop. The compamy has both a Customer Online Shopping (Real Cash Back) Program and a Business Associate Program which are… well… revolutionary in their respective Compensation Plans.
If you are interested…
… Find out about The DubLi.com Customer Cash Back Program… here…
My second business is in the niche of Gold Bullion Acquisition with Gold Bullion Dealers… Karatbars.
Karatbars smelters its own gold and is based in Germany.
When you create an account with Karatbars you are given the option to be a business affiliate or just a customer.
Choose affiliate if you are interested in the rewards and income opportunity. Affiliates are customers too with no extra costs or obligations. The Karatbars generous binary-like pay plan pays unlimited levels down and is based on units and cycles.
Things I Like the most about Karatbars
- There are no purchase requirements.
- You can sign up for FREE and still earn commissions.
- No capital investments required.
- No sponsorship requirements.
- Gold is a time proven, hard asset which retains its value.
- Must have a sponsor to register.
- The gold and debit card are connected to same account.
- Paid every Friday (hassle free) to a debit card
- Located in Germany where they have the most strict business laws in the world.
- Paid unlimited “levels” down. ( Get help from unlimited “levels” up. )
- The 12 week plan gives affiliates something to shoot for but not required.
…Find out more about Karatbars... here…
The intention here is to demonstrate that there are online/home business opportunities which do complement each other and at the same time both provide a lucrative income for you and your family … going well into the future.
The take home message is… don’t be afraid to diversify your online business… just do your due diligence homework before committing yourself and…
… let the business systems do the work!!!